Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Inspects mounted eyeglasses for quality of work and compliance with prescription specifications, using precision optical measuring instrument: Examines frame for proper assembly, and for appearance of engraving and trim.
- 2) Measures eyesize, temple length, and distance between lenses with ruler.
- 3) Inspects alignment of lenses, nose pads, and temples with straightedge.
- 4) Inspects lenses for color, seating in frame, and defects, such as striae, pits, and sharp edges.
- 5) Examines lenses with power-determining and optical-centering instrument to ensure that optical center, focal center, power of lens, and refractive effect are in accordance with prescription.
- 6) Returns defective articles for correction.
Is being an "INSPECTOR, EYEGLASS" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "INSPECTOR, EYEGLASS" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "INSPECTOR, EYEGLASS"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "INSPECTOR, EYEGLASS"
Job Number: 5236