Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Inspects electrical installations to verify conformance with safety laws and ordinances: Inspects electrical installations during construction or remodeling to enforce laws and ordinances establishing and maintaining minimum standards for residential, commercial, and industrial electrical installation and appliances.
- 2) Reviews electrical plans and materials list to interpret specifications and methods of installation.
- 3) Verifies loads, demand factors, and number of circuits to ensure that circuits are capable of operating without overloads.
- 4) Inspects electric wiring, fixtures, and equipment, and issues notices to repair, remove, or refrain from using items found to be unsafe.
- 5) Interprets legal requirements and recommends compliance procedures to contractors, craftworkers, and owners.
- 6) Keeps records of inspections and prepares reports for use by administrative or judicial authorities.
Is being an "INSPECTOR, ELECTRICAL" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "INSPECTOR, ELECTRICAL" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "INSPECTOR, ELECTRICAL"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "INSPECTOR, ELECTRICAL"
Job Number: 5232