Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Examines clock and watch dials for surface and mechanical defects, using loupe, gauges, and pick: Examines dials for surface defects, such as scratches, finger marks, double lines in printing of numerals, and defective lacquer coating, using loupe.
- 2) Turns movement, dial side down, to determine if watch hands slip.
- 3) Inspects hands to determine if they are aligned with numerals, are specified distances apart, and that they do not touch dial or crystal, using gauges.
- 4) Moves second hand to ascertain if hand slips on arbor, using pick.
- 5) Inspects dials for centering of center and second holes, using gauges.
- 6) May bake dials in oven for specified time to harden lacquer coating.
Is being an "INSPECTOR, DIALS" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "INSPECTOR, DIALS" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "INSPECTOR, DIALS"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "INSPECTOR, DIALS"
Job Number: 5231