"INSPECTOR, BARREL ASSEMBLY"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Inspects and adjusts mainspring barrel assembly, utilizing either of following methods: Grasps barrel arbor with pliers and locks arbor by means of adjustable ring on plier arms.
- 2) Holds barrel and turns arbor to wind mainspring.
- 3) Allows pliers to hang freely to observe spinning motion as result of spring unwinding, indicating faulty assembly.
- 4) Separates faulty assemblies and places rejected assemblies by type of reject in containers for repair.
- 5) Winds spring to determine if arbor hook is secured in hole of center coil, using hand winding device.
- 6) Tests endshake of barrel, using tweezers.
- 7) Separates faulty barrel assemblies.
Is being an "INSPECTOR, BARREL ASSEMBLY" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "INSPECTOR, BARREL ASSEMBLY" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "INSPECTOR, BARREL ASSEMBLY"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "INSPECTOR, BARREL ASSEMBLY"
Job Number: 5215