"INSPECTOR, BALANCE TRUING"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Inspects watch balance wheels to verify that rim lies in single plane and that plane is perpendicular to staff axis, using truing II caliper, tweezers, and loupe.
- 2) Mounts balance wheel and staff between jaws of truing calipers, using tweezers, and adjusts index pointer above end of balance arm.
- 3) Turns and examines wheel to verify that space between index and both arms is identical, using loupe.
- 4) Adjusts index pointer over rim of wheel and verifies that width of light slit between rim and index does not vary as wheel is rotated.
- 5) Rejects wheels that are not true.
Is being an "INSPECTOR, BALANCE TRUING" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "INSPECTOR, BALANCE TRUING" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "INSPECTOR, BALANCE TRUING"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "INSPECTOR, BALANCE TRUING"
Job Number: 5210