"INSPECTOR, AUTOMATIC TYPEWRITER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Inspects automatic electric typewriter, used as part of data processing unit, for conformance to specifications: Plugs machine connections into electrical outlets.
- 2) Tests performance of typewriter by pressing keys, listening for noise variations, and noting malfunction of mechanisms, such as trip margin stop, backspacer, carriage, and shift.
- 3) Examines typed copy to determine skipping and misalignment of characters.
- 4) Marks sample sheet with designated symbols to indicate defects.
- 5) Routes machine, sample sheet, and work ticket to readjusting or repairing departments.
- 6) May test performance of typewriter, using automatic programmed simulator.
Is being an "INSPECTOR, AUTOMATIC TYPEWRITER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "INSPECTOR, AUTOMATIC TYPEWRITER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "INSPECTOR, AUTOMATIC TYPEWRITER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "INSPECTOR, AUTOMATIC TYPEWRITER"
Job Number: 5209