Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assembles and inspects samples of furniture parts to determine conformity to specifications prior to mass production of parts: Inspects and measures samples of furniture parts to determine conformity to specifications, using ruler, caliper, protractor, and square.
- 2) Discusses with SUPERVISOR, MACHINING alternate machine setup to correct defects, utilizing knowledge of wood and woodworking machines.
- 3) Fits and knocks parts together to form furniture, using mallet.
- 4) Secures parts together, using clamps.
- 5) Examines assembled furniture to determine conformity of appearance to finish sketch of furniture.
- 6) Notifies PRODUCTION SUPERINTENDENT when parts and assembled furniture meet production specifications.
Is being an "INSPECTOR, ASSEMBLY" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "INSPECTOR, ASSEMBLY" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "INSPECTOR, ASSEMBLY"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "INSPECTOR, ASSEMBLY"
Job Number: 5208