"INSPECTOR AND TESTER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Inspects metal sashes, window screens, windows, and doors for appearance and accuracy of fabrication and assembly: Feels sides of workpiece for burrs, ravelled screening, or defective packing of screening, glass, or splines.
- 2) Slides panels up and down to ensure specified alignment.
- 3) Verifies dimensions, using fixed gauge, rule, or square.
- 4) Returns defective workpiece for repair or performs such minor repairs as tightening screws, adjusting balance, and rolling or hammering out small dents, using handtools.
- 5) May apply gummed tape around frame, screen, or glass, pack pieces according to size, and insert screens and glass panels into frames to prepare pieces for shipping.
Is being an "INSPECTOR AND TESTER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "INSPECTOR AND TESTER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "INSPECTOR AND TESTER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "INSPECTOR AND TESTER"
Job Number: 5185