"INSPECTOR AND SORTER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Inspects and sorts processed material, such as hides, skins, or leather: Examines material for defects, such as brand marks, cuts, and scars, and trims defects from material, using shears.
- 2) Verifies thickness of material, using gauge.
- 3) Sorts material according to qualities, such as color, size, and thickness.
- 4) Returns defective material for reprocessing.
- 5) May be designated according to material sorted as Blue-Leather Sorter; Patent-Leather Sorter; Russet-Leather Sorter.
Is being an "INSPECTOR AND SORTER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "INSPECTOR AND SORTER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "INSPECTOR AND SORTER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "INSPECTOR AND SORTER"
Job Number: 5183