"INSPECTOR, ALUMINUM BOAT"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Inspects aluminum boats and canoes to detect leaks, using water-test tank: Lifts and places boat in test tank with aid of other workers.
- 2) Positions bow and stern of boat under hydraulic ram.
- 3) Presses lever to activate ram that pushes and holds boat down in water of tank.
- 4) Inspects rivets to detect leaks and marks leaking areas, using crayon.
- 5) Tightens or replaces leaking rivets, using rivet gun.
- 6) Records number of boats inspected and repairs required on worksheet.
Is being an "INSPECTOR, ALUMINUM BOAT" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "INSPECTOR, ALUMINUM BOAT" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "INSPECTOR, ALUMINUM BOAT"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "INSPECTOR, ALUMINUM BOAT"
Job Number: 5205