"INSPECTOR-ADJUSTER, OFFICE-MACHINE COMPONENTS"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Inspects and adjusts components and subassemblies of high-speed printers used in electronic data systems for conformance with specifications, using testing equipment and handtools: Examines components and subassemblies for defects and faulty work, using schematic drawings and work process specifications.
- 2) Measures and checks clearances, tensions, alignments, and electric circuitry, using gauges, ohmmeter, and aligning fixtures.
- 3) Turns adjusting screw to increase or decrease tension and clearance of parts not conforming to specifications.
- 4) Examines printout of printed characters to determine if height, width, and spacing meet specifications, using plastic template, and adjusts rollers to correct defects, using handtools.
- 5) Connects frequency meter lead to circuit board of printer and reads meter dial to verify that frequency readings are within prescribed limits.
- 6) Measures printer motor speed, using motor-speed tester, and routes defective motors to repair shop.
Is being an "INSPECTOR-ADJUSTER, OFFICE-MACHINE COMPONENTS" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "INSPECTOR-ADJUSTER, OFFICE-MACHINE COMPONENTS" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "INSPECTOR-ADJUSTER, OFFICE-MACHINE COMPONENTS"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "INSPECTOR-ADJUSTER, OFFICE-MACHINE COMPONENTS"
Job Number: 5322