"INSPECTION SUPERVISOR II"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in making final inspections of small-arms ammunition and artillery shells and cases: Determines from blueprints type and size of gauges or inspection instruments to be used.
- 2) Examines rejected parts to ascertain whether they may be salvaged or scrapped.
- 3) Consults with various department heads concerning the correction of defects attributed to malfunction of machines and equipment during manufacturing processes.
- 4) Recommends improvements to companies supplying raw materials when tests indicate that their products have been the cause of defects.
- 5) May train newly assigned workers.
- 6) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being an "INSPECTION SUPERVISOR II" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "INSPECTION SUPERVISOR II" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "INSPECTION SUPERVISOR II"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "INSPECTION SUPERVISOR II"
Job Number: 5158