Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Records pattern and color defects and quality of hard-surface floor covering as directed by INSPECTOR II and labels finished goods: Records yardage and defects on inspection record sheet.
- 2) Cuts out defective sections of floor covering, using knife.
- 3) Records shade and yardage on ticket for each piece of material cut from roll.
- 4) Adjusts controls that actuate and position grade indicator to mark section of material specified by INSPECTOR II.
- 5) Affixes label to remnant roll of floor covering to indicate such information as number of pieces in roll and yardage of each piece.
- 6) Attaches labels to packaged floor covering.
Is being an "INSPECTION CLERK" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "INSPECTION CLERK" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "INSPECTION CLERK"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "INSPECTION CLERK"
Job Number: 5154