Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Adjusts roller, chain, or belt conveyors that convey small arms ammunition or components past inspectors: Turns stop nuts and setscrews to align tubes, channels, or fingers which transfer workpieces from hopper to carrier, using handtools.
- 2) Bends and hammers discharge chutes into position.
- 3) Turns adjustment knob of drive motor or shifting belt to different pulley to change speed of conveyor.
- 4) Tightens belts by extending tension wheel.
- 5) Replaces mirrors that enable inspector to see both ends of cartridges.
- 6) Removes cartridges jammed in feed or discharge channels, using wire tools.
Is being an "INSPECTING-MACHINE ADJUSTER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "INSPECTING-MACHINE ADJUSTER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "INSPECTING-MACHINE ADJUSTER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "INSPECTING-MACHINE ADJUSTER"
Job Number: 5153