Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine and equipment that mix liquid and dry ingredients according to formula to produce insecticides, pesticides, and fungicides: Weighs, measures, or turns valves to admit specified quantities and type of ingredients into mixer.
- 2) Starts mixer to blend ingredients.
- 3) Turns valve, pulls lever, or presses button to transfer mixture to storage tank or filling machine.
- 4) Records quantity and type of ingredients mixed.
- 5) May draw sample of product for laboratory testing.
Is being an "INSECTICIDE MIXER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "INSECTICIDE MIXER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "INSECTICIDE MIXER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "INSECTICIDE MIXER"
Job Number: 5144