Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that trims edges of inseam to remove excess material prior to attachment of midsole or outsole: Turns setscrew that locks reciprocating blade onto machine shaft.
- 2) Turns knobs that position machine guide.
- 3) Depresses pedal that withdraws presser device, permitting alignment of excess material with cutting edge of blade.
- 4) Releases pedal that recoils presser device, forcing excess material under blade.
- 5) Guides shoe against cutting edge of blade to trim off excess material.
Is being an "INSEAM TRIMMER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "INSEAM TRIMMER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "INSEAM TRIMMER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "INSEAM TRIMMER"
Job Number: 5143