Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates multispindle woodworking machine to rout, mill, drill, and profile recesses in gun stocks to receive metal gun parts, such as barrel, breech, receiver, and trigger: Clamps gunstock blank in fixture on carriage of machine.
- 2) Turns crank to feed workpiece into series of routing bits, each equipped with tracing pin.
- 3) Moves dropbar to force tracing pins to follow contours of metal model in designated sequence, so routing tools will cut duplicate recesses in wooden gunstock.
- 4) Turns crank to feed gunstock into horizontal milling cutter and moves dropbar that controls cutter to round off and smooth routing cuts.
- 5) Verifies accuracy of cuts by fitting metal gun parts into their respective recesses and using fixed gauges.
Is being an "INLETTER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "INLETTER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "INLETTER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "INLETTER"
Job Number: 5141