Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that applies ink or stain to color edges of shoe soles or heels, by any of following methods: Inserts and guides outsole or midsole between pressure roller and ink-covered rollers of machine.
- 2) Depresses pedal that separates feed rollers; releases pedal that closes and starts rollers that hold and turn sole edge against inked wheel.
- 3) Positions and guides soles under machine nozzle that applies ink or stain to edge of attached outsole.
- 4) Positions heel against machine guide and turns heel against revolving brush that applies ink to heel edge.
- 5) May be designated according to part colored as Heel-Edge Inker, Machine; Sole-Edge Inker, Machine.
Is being an "INKER, MACHINE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "INKER, MACHINE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "INKER, MACHINE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "INKER, MACHINE"
Job Number: 5139