Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Answers inquiries from persons entering establishment: Provides information regarding activities conducted at establishment, and location of departments, offices, and employees within organization.
- 2) Informs customer of location of store merchandise in retail establishment.
- 3) Provides information concerning services, such as laundry and valet services, in hotel.
- 4) Receives and answers requests for information from company officials and employees.
- 5) May call employees or officials to information desk to answer inquiries.
- 6) May keep record of questions asked.
Is being an "INFORMATION CLERK" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "INFORMATION CLERK" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "INFORMATION CLERK"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "INFORMATION CLERK"
Job Number: 3638