Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Cashes checks for patrons and provides information concerning racetrack activities: Receives specified amounts of monies from money room for check-cashing funds.
- 2) Examines patrons' credentials and cashes checks.
- 3) Directs patrons to such facilities as betting and paying windows and food and beverage concessions.
- 4) Resolves patrons' claims of winning tickets not honored by PARIMUTUEL-TICKET CASHIER.
- 5) Examines tickets under fluorescent light to verify watermark and establish validity.
- 6) Confers with payment personnel to effect payment or refers disputed claims to supervisory personnel for resolution.
- 7) Keeps records of customer complaints and suggestions regarding facilities and submits records to supervisory personnel.
Is being an "INFORMATION CLERK-CASHIER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "INFORMATION CLERK-CASHIER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "INFORMATION CLERK-CASHIER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "INFORMATION CLERK-CASHIER"
Job Number: 5126