"INFANTRY UNIT LEADER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises or assists in supervision of personnel during training and tactical employment of infantry unit: Directs personnel in preparing weapons and equipment for movement and combat operations.
- 2) Directs personnel in establishment of unit command post and assists in operation of command post.
- 3) Assists supervisor in formulating plans of employment of unit and in directing and leading infantry unit.
- 4) Assists supervisor in coordinating employment of unit's fire and support weapons.
- 5) Inspects unit weapons and equipment to determine functioning condition of weapons and equipment and initiates action to correct deficiencies.
- 6) Directs personnel in preparation of unit correspondence, reports, schedules, and rosters.
- 7) Directs personnel in distribution of ammunition, food, and other supplies.
Is being an "INFANTRY UNIT LEADER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "INFANTRY UNIT LEADER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "INFANTRY UNIT LEADER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "INFANTRY UNIT LEADER"
Job Number: 5119