"INFANTRY OPERATIONS SPECIALIST"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Collects, evaluates, and prepares operation and intelligence information at battalion or higher headquarters for combined arms combat operations: Assists superior in organizing and operating unit operations section when deployed in field.
- 2) Prepares operation maps, maintains situation maps, indicating location, strength, tactical deployment and emplacements of friendly and enemy units.
- 3) Receives and records on situation maps pertinent information obtained from intelligence and reconnaissance reports, using conventional signs and symbols.
- 4) Prepares and maintains operations journal which contains briefs of important written and oral messages received and sent, notations of periodic reports, orders, and specified matters that pertain to section or unit.
- 5) Assists superior in preparing war diaries and special reports upon completion of operation.
- 6) Prepares orders, training orders, memorandums, schedules, status, and periodic reports.
Is being an "INFANTRY OPERATIONS SPECIALIST" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "INFANTRY OPERATIONS SPECIALIST" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "INFANTRY OPERATIONS SPECIALIST"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "INFANTRY OPERATIONS SPECIALIST"
Job Number: 5118