Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Installs gas-heating units in industrial boilers, and rebuilds firebox of coal-burning boilers to utilize gas, following blueprints and written specifications: Dismantles old firebox and removes obstructing boiler parts.
- 2) Positions shoring to support boiler when portions of masonry supporting boiler must be removed.
- 3) Installs or modifies metal structures inside firebox that support refractory lining, according to blueprints.
- 5) Installs air supply pipes between motor-blower and gas burners.
- 6) Removes shoring, replaces masonry, and inspects all pipe joints and gas burners for leakage or incorrect installation.
Is being an "INDUSTRIAL-GAS FITTER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "INDUSTRIAL-GAS FITTER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "INDUSTRIAL-GAS FITTER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "INDUSTRIAL-GAS FITTER"
Job Number: 5110