"INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING TECHNICIAN"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Studies and records time, motion, methods, and speed involved in performance of maintenance, production, clerical, and other worker operations to establish standard production rate and to improve efficiency: Prepares charts, graphs, and diagrams to illustrate workflow, routing, floor layouts, material handling, and machine utilization.
- 2) Observes workers operating equipment or performing tasks to determine time involved and fatigue rate, using stop watch, motion-picture camera, electrical recorder, and similar equipment.
- 3) Recommends revision of methods of operation or material handling, alterations in equipment layout, or other changes to increase production or improve standards.
- 4) Aids in planning work assignments in accordance with worker performance, machine capacity, production schedules, and anticipated delays.
- 5) May be designated according to type of studies analyzed as Methods-Study Analyst; Motion-Study Analyst; Pace Analyst; Time-Study Analyst.
Is being an "INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING TECHNICIAN" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING TECHNICIAN" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING TECHNICIAN"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING TECHNICIAN"
Job Number: 5107