Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Plans utilization of facilities, equipment, materials, and personnel to improve efficiency of operations: Studies functional statements, organization charts, and project information to determine functions and responsibilities of workers and work units and to identify areas of duplication.
- 2) Establishes work measurement programs and analyzes work samples to develop standards for labor utilization.
- 3) Analyzes work force utilization, facility layout, and operational data, such as production costs, process flow charts, and production schedules, to determine efficient utilization of workers and equipment.
- 4) Recommends methods for improving worker efficiency and reducing waste of materials and utilities, such as restructuring job duties, reorganizing work flow, relocating work stations and equipment, and purchase of equipment.
- 5) Confers with management and engineering staff to implement plans and recommendations.
- 6) May develop management systems for cost analysis, financial planning, wage and salary administration, and job evaluation.
Is being an "INDUSTRIAL ENGINEER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "INDUSTRIAL ENGINEER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "INDUSTRIAL ENGINEER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "INDUSTRIAL ENGINEER"
Job Number: 5106