"INDUCTION-COORDINATION POWER ENGINEER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Investigates and eliminates inductive interference by power transmission systems in telephones and radio receivers: Conducts technical investigations relating to inductive-coordination problems, including joint field investigations with engineers of communications and railroad companies.
- 2) Checks proposed parallels between power and communications circuits and recommends installation of facilities to eliminate or reduce inductive interference.
- 3) Consults with transmission and distribution line engineers on design of lines for prevention or reduction of radio interference.
- 4) Conducts research in detection and elimination of the causes of radio noises in transmission systems.
- 5) Assists municipalities on problems related to control equipment for alarm systems.
Is being an "INDUCTION-COORDINATION POWER ENGINEER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "INDUCTION-COORDINATION POWER ENGINEER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "INDUCTION-COORDINATION POWER ENGINEER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "INDUCTION-COORDINATION POWER ENGINEER"
Job Number: 5102