"IN-FLIGHT REFUELING SYSTEM REPAIRER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Inspects, tests, modifies, and repairs aircraft in-flight refueling systems and associated equipment, using electrical test instruments and special handtools, applying knowledge of system wiring diagrams, technical publications, and design characteristics: Repairs in-flight refueling electrical devices, such as elevation, telescope, and azimuth control assemblies and limit switches.
- 2) Conducts detailed tests of in-flight refueling electrical systems, using ohmmeter, voltmeter, and electrical and hydraulic systems to ensure maximum operation efficiency, using wiring diagrams and technical publications.
- 3) Adjusts end play, spacing, clearance, and specified torque on in-flight refueling components.
- 4) Inspects seals, gaskets, hoses, tubing, hydraulic motors, fuel pumps, valves, filters, accumulators, and plumbing installations for leakage and functional operation.
- 5) Fabricates wiring assemblies for replacing damaged cables and wiring in electrical systems.
Is being an "IN-FLIGHT REFUELING SYSTEM REPAIRER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "IN-FLIGHT REFUELING SYSTEM REPAIRER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "IN-FLIGHT REFUELING SYSTEM REPAIRER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "IN-FLIGHT REFUELING SYSTEM REPAIRER"
Job Number: 5122