"IN-FLIGHT REFUELING OPERATOR"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates air refueling systems aboard aircraft tanker to refuel airborne aircraft: Confers with receiver aircraft pilot to direct aircraft into air refueling position, using radio.
- 2) Presses buttons and switches on control panel to extend in-flight boom and connect tanker and receiver aircraft.
- 3) Presses button to start refueling process.
- 4) Monitors control panel light to detect equipment malfunctions.
- 5) Contacts receiver aircraft pilot, using radio to inform pilot of progress being made during refueling, to advise pilot of action necessary to maintain safe refueling position, and inform pilot of steps to be taken during equipment malfunction or emergencies.
- 6) Calculates in-flight weight and balance status of aircraft and notifies tanker pilot of necessary flight correction.
Is being an "IN-FLIGHT REFUELING OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "IN-FLIGHT REFUELING OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "IN-FLIGHT REFUELING OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "IN-FLIGHT REFUELING OPERATOR"
Job Number: 5121