Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends equipment that impregnates wooden pencil slats with dye, oil, and wax to color and soften slats: Places bundles of slats in cylinder and closes door.
- 2) Turns bolts to secure cylinder door, using wrench.
- 3) Measures out and pours specified amounts of dye, oil, and wax into tank.
- 4) Turns switches and valves to pump solution from tank into cylinder to impregnate slats for specified time.
- 5) Pumps solution from cylinder to tank and opens cylinder door.
- 6) Removes slats from cylinder and places them in drying kiln.
Is being an "IMPREGNATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "IMPREGNATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "IMPREGNATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "IMPREGNATOR"
Job Number: 5093