Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assists IMPREGNATOR AND DRIER in impregnating electrical products, such as capacitors, coils, and stators, performing any of the following duties: Loads capacitors into ovens, using hoist, and connects filler pipe of each capacitor to pipes of vacuum system.
- 2) Turns valves to start and stop vacuum and regulates control equipment during impregnation process under supervision of IMPREGNATOR AND DRIER.
- 3) Reads vacuum gauges and capacitance bridge to determine degree of vacuum and capacitance and records or reports readings to IMPREGNATOR AND DRIER.
- 4) Cleans ovens and work areas, using solvent and brushes.
- 5) Performs other duties as described under HELPER Master Title.
Is being an "IMPREGNATOR-AND-DRIER HELPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "IMPREGNATOR-AND-DRIER HELPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "IMPREGNATOR-AND-DRIER HELPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "IMPREGNATOR-AND-DRIER HELPER"
Job Number: 5096