Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machines that coat continuous rolls of wire, strips, or sheets with wax, paint, rubber, asphalt, or other coating material: Places roll of material onto feed spindle of machine.
- 2) Threads end through feed and guide rolls into dipping vat or onto transfer roll and through drying oven and attaches it to rewind spindle.
- 3) Fills boxes or vats with coating solution, such as asphalt or liquid rubber.
- 4) May sew, crimp, or staple ends of material to form continuous roll.
- 5) May be designated according to impregnating material used as Enamel-Machine Operator; Varnishing-Machine Operator; Waxing-Machine Operator.
Is being an "IMPREGNATING-TANK OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "IMPREGNATING-TANK OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "IMPREGNATING-TANK OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "IMPREGNATING-TANK OPERATOR"
Job Number: 5090