Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Impersonates traditional holiday or storybook characters, such as Santa Claus, Snow White, and the Three Little Pigs, to promote sales activity in retail stores, at conventions or exhibits, and to amuse children at hospitals, amusement parks and private parties.
- 2) Wears character costumes and impersonates characters portrayed to amuse children and adults.
- 3) May hand out samples or presents, demonstrate toys, pose for pictures, and converse with children and adults.
- 4) May appear in costume parade.
- 5) May solicit donations on street for charitable purposes.
- 6) May be designated according to character portrayed as Easter Bunny; Santa Claus; Santa's Helper.
Is being an "IMPERSONATOR, CHARACTER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "IMPERSONATOR, CHARACTER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "IMPERSONATOR, CHARACTER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "IMPERSONATOR, CHARACTER"
Job Number: 5088