Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Regulates entry of persons into United States at designated port of entry in accordance with immigration laws: Examines applications, visas, and passports and interviews persons to determine eligibility for admission, residence, and travel privileges in United States.
- 2) Interprets laws and explains decisions to persons seeking entry.
- 3) Arrests, detains, paroles, or arranges for deportation of persons according to laws, regulations, and departmental orders.
- 4) Writes reports of activities and decisions.
- 5) May patrol border on foot or horseback, or by airplane, automobile, or boat to detect and apprehend persons entering United States illegally and be designated Immigration Patrol Inspector.
Is being an "IMMIGRATION INSPECTOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "IMMIGRATION INSPECTOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "IMMIGRATION INSPECTOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "IMMIGRATION INSPECTOR"
Job Number: 5085