Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Draws or paints illustrations for use by various media to explain or adorn printed or spoken word: Studies layouts, sketches of proposed illustrations, and related materials to become familiar with assignment.
- 2) Determines style, technique, and medium best suited to produce desired effects and conform with reproduction requirements, or receives specific instructions regarding these variables.
- 3) Formulates concept and renders illustration and detail from models, sketches, memory, and imagination.
- 4) Discusses illustration at various stages of completion and makes changes as necessary.
- 5) May select type, draw lettering, lay out material, or perform related duties.
- 6) May be identified according to specific style, technique, medium, subject material or combination of variables.
- 7) May draw or paint graphic material and lettering to be used for title, background, screen advertising, commercial logo, and other visual layouts for motion picture production and television programming and be designated Title Artist.
Is being an "ILLUSTRATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ILLUSTRATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ILLUSTRATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ILLUSTRATOR"
Job Number: 5082