Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Designs and directs installation of illuminating equipment and systems for buildings, plants, streets, stadia, tunnels, and outdoor displays: Studies lighting requirements of client to determine lighting equipment and arrangement of lamps that will provide optimum illumination with economy of installation and operation.
- 2) Designs lamps of required light intensity and output, light control reflectors and lenses, and lamp arrangement required to meet illuminating standards.
- 3) Plans and prepares drawings for installation of lighting system in accordance with client's specifications and municipal codes.
- 4) Directs installation of system to ensure conformance with engineering specifications and compliance with electrical codes.
- 5) May be designated according to type or location of illumination system designed and installed as Building-Illuminating Engineer; Industrial-Illuminating Engineer; Outdoor-Illuminating Engineer.
Is being an "ILLUMINATING ENGINEER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ILLUMINATING ENGINEER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ILLUMINATING ENGINEER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ILLUMINATING ENGINEER"
Job Number: 5081