Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Compiles and records personal data about civilian workers, vendors, contractors, military personnel, and dependents of military personnel at defense installation and prepares badges, passes, and identification cards: Interviews applicants to obtain and verify information, such as name, date of birth, physical description, and type of security clearance held.
- 2) Corresponds with law enforcement officials, previous employers, and other references to obtain applicant's social, moral, and political background for use by department in determining employment acceptability.
- 3) Photographs new workers, using automatic identification camera.
- 4) May fingerprint workers and keep other supplemental identification systems.
- 5) May keep records of badges issued, lost, and reissued.
- 6) May issue temporary identification badges to visitors.
Is being an "IDENTIFICATION CLERK" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "IDENTIFICATION CLERK" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "IDENTIFICATION CLERK"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "IDENTIFICATION CLERK"
Job Number: 5077