Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Covers baked goods with icing, frosting, or glaze by hand: Spreads icing evenly over surface of solid baked goods, using spatula.
- 2) Builds up layer cakes by spreading icing or filling between layers and then icing outer surface.
- 3) Applies glaze or thin icings to sweet rolls, fruit cake, speciality breads, and other items, using brush.
- 4) May sprinkle chocolate chips, shredded coconut, chopped nuts, or other decorative materials over baked goods.
- 6) May pack iced products in cartons.
- 7) May be designated according to product iced as Bread Icer; Cake Icer; Doughnut Icer; Pie Icer; Roll Icer.
Is being an "ICER, HAND" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ICER, HAND" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ICER, HAND"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ICER, HAND"
Job Number: 5072