Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machines that crush, shave, cut, or cube ice: Pulls blocks of ice into working area with tongs, and breaks ice into chunks, using ice pick or pronged bar.
- 2) Feeds ice into hoppers of crushing or shaving machines.
- 3) Places bag under discharge chute and pulls lever to fill bag with crushed or shaved ice.
- 4) Ties wire around bag, marks weight on bag, and slides bag into storage room.
- 5) Cuts blocks of ice to specified size, using handsaw, power saw, or heated shear-blade.
- 6) Pushes sections of ice over series of rotating saws that cut it into layers, rows, and cubes.
- 7) May be designated according to work performed as Cube Cutter; Ice Crusher.
Is being an "ICE CUTTER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ICE CUTTER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ICE CUTTER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ICE CUTTER"
Job Number: 5067