"ICE CREAM FREEZER ASSISTANT"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assists FREEZER OPERATOR to freeze and package ice cream, performing any combination of following tasks: Pours cans of fruit into sieve to separate juice.
- 2) Places cans of chocolate coating into hot water vat, pushes barrel into mechanical heating unit, or adds specified amount of water to chocolate to increase its fluidity.
- 3) Measures specified kinds and amounts of ingredients, such as ice cream mix, flavor, and color.
- 4) Starts pump, or dumps ingredients into flavor-mix tanks to maintain continuous flow of mix into freezer.
- 5) Adjusts guides or controls of automatic carton forming, filling, and wrapping machines.
- 6) Shapes and feeds carton blanks, bottoms, and rims into carton forming machine.
- 7) Holds bulk carton under filler head or places it on mechanical filling platform to fill carton with ice cream.
- 9) May mix ingredients, such as fruit juice, color, water, flavor, sugar, citric acid, and stabilizers to make mix for frozen ice confections.
- 10) When tending flavor tanks, may be known as Flavor-Tank Tender.
- 11) Performs other duties as described under HELPER Master Title.
Is being an "ICE CREAM FREEZER ASSISTANT" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ICE CREAM FREEZER ASSISTANT" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ICE CREAM FREEZER ASSISTANT"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ICE CREAM FREEZER ASSISTANT"
Job Number: 5066