Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Mixes, cooks, and freezes ingredients to make frozen desserts, such as sherbets, ice cream, and custards: Measures and cooks ingredients for frozen desserts, according to recipes.
- 2) Pours mixed ingredients into freezing machine reservoir, and starts machine to churn and freeze ingredients.
- 3) Removes frozen dessert mixture from machine.
- 4) Stores frozen desserts in refrigerated room or refrigerator.
- 5) Molds ice cream or sherbet into various shapes, such as flowers or emblems, using paddle and mold forms.
- 6) Tints and decorates molded figures with icing, using cream bag and tubes.
- 7) Mixes and cooks sauces and syrups for use with frozen desserts.
- 8) May portion frozen desserts for waiters.
- 9) May carve decorations out of ice.
Is being an "ICE-CREAM CHEF" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ICE-CREAM CHEF" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ICE-CREAM CHEF"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ICE-CREAM CHEF"
Job Number: 5070