Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Calibrates hydrometer tubes, using chemical solutions, marking device, and graduating machine: Mixes solutions of high, medium, and low specific gravity according to formula.
- 2) Tests solutions, using standard hydrometer, and adjusts specific gravity of solutions.
- 3) Places specified ballast weight into hydrometer float and seals hydrometer, using sealing compound.
- 4) Immerses hydrometer into prepared solutions and marks levels of each solution on hydrometer tube.
- 5) Graduates hydrometer, using engraving machine.
- 6) Lines paper or metal scale into degrees, using drafter's pen or metal scriber, and secures scale inside hydrometer to ensure lines correspond to graduations on hydrometer.
Is being a "HYDROMETER CALIBRATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "HYDROMETER CALIBRATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "HYDROMETER CALIBRATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "HYDROMETER CALIBRATOR"
Job Number: 5062