Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Performs grounds-keeping and plant maintenance tasks in hydroelectric generating station: Turns handwheel to open alternate water intake and to close clogged intake preparatory to cleaning water intake screens.
- 2) Removes accumulated logs, weeds, fish, silt, and driftwood from screen or rack, using crab-hoist, rake, shovel, and water hose.
- 3) Mows lawn, trims hedges, rakes and burns leaves and refuse, and shovels snow from driveways and sidewalks.
- 4) Cleans and lubricates equipment.
- 5) Assists in erecting scaffolds, and disassembling and moving heavy equipment.
Is being a "HYDROELECTRIC-PLANT MAINTAINER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "HYDROELECTRIC-PLANT MAINTAINER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "HYDROELECTRIC-PLANT MAINTAINER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "HYDROELECTRIC-PLANT MAINTAINER"
Job Number: 5056