Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates hydraulic filter machine to remove foreign matter from plastics material: Cuts plastics dough into slabs, using knife, or rolls material into lump and packs it into cylinder.
- 2) Selects and installs wire and cloth strainers and die heads in machine, according to type and form of material, using handtools.
- 3) Adjusts controls of hydraulic ram, according to pressure gauge reading, and starts machine to force material through strainers.
- 4) Cleans strainers, die head, and machine cylinder, using brushes, scrapers, and solvents.
- 5) Records amounts and type of dough strained.
Is being a "HYDRAULIC-STRAINER OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "HYDRAULIC-STRAINER OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "HYDRAULIC-STRAINER OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "HYDRAULIC-STRAINER OPERATOR"
Job Number: 5053