Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Installs and repairs hydraulic rubbish compactors, using tools and equipment: Installs new compactors, utilizing knowledge of electrical wiring and hydraulic-pneumatic functions and using handtools and power tools.
- 2) Diagnoses hydraulic and mechanical malfunctions of compactors to determine required repairs.
- 3) Adjusts, replaces, or repairs faulty hydraulic units, such as pistons, cylinders, and conveyors.
- 4) Installs or replaces damaged shafts, guards, casings, and metal frame of compactor units, using electric welding, brazing, or soldering equipment and tools.
- 5) Diagnoses electrical-electronic system malfunction, and replaces or repairs parts, such as electric motors, switches, and starting and stopping units, using knowledge of wiring, wiring diagrams, voltage systems, and electric-electronic components.
- 6) Loads compactors and parts onto truck, using forklift.
Is being a "HYDRAULIC-RUBBISH-COMPACTOR MECHANIC" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "HYDRAULIC-RUBBISH-COMPACTOR MECHANIC" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "HYDRAULIC-RUBBISH-COMPACTOR MECHANIC"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "HYDRAULIC-RUBBISH-COMPACTOR MECHANIC"
Job Number: 5052