Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Sets up hydraulic jacks used to raise precast concrete floors and roof slabs: Guides threaded lift rods, raised by STRUCTURAL-STEEL WORKERS, through holes in jack frames.
- 2) Slips lift nut over end of rod and inserts hinged nut to fasten lift rod onto jack.
- 3) Mounts hydraulic motor to jack, using handtools.
- 4) Fits drive chain around gears on motor and lift nuts.
- 5) Pulls idler gear arm to adjust tension of drive chain and bolts it in position.
- 6) Snaps hose fittings and electric wiring in place to connect jacks to control panel and pump.
- 7) Observes performance of jacks during lifting operations and signals LIFT-SLAB OPERATOR when malfunction occurs.
Is being a "HYDRAULIC-JACK ADJUSTER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "HYDRAULIC-JACK ADJUSTER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "HYDRAULIC-JACK ADJUSTER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "HYDRAULIC-JACK ADJUSTER"
Job Number: 5044