Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assembles hydraulic chairs, such as professional, laboratory, and hospital chairs from prefabricated and finished parts: Assembles hydraulic-lifting and chair-revolving mechanisms and mounts them on base.
- 2) Assembles chair frame to base and attaches seat, arm, and headrests.
- 3) Inspects and adjusts completed unit.
- 4) Rethreads screws, retaps holes, and removes excess paint while assembling, to facilitate work.
- 5) May be designated according to type of chairs assembled as Dental-Chair Assembler.
Is being a "HYDRAULIC-CHAIR ASSEMBLER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "HYDRAULIC-CHAIR ASSEMBLER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "HYDRAULIC-CHAIR ASSEMBLER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "HYDRAULIC-CHAIR ASSEMBLER"
Job Number: 5043