Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Writes humorous material for publication or performance: Selects topic according to personal preference or assignment.
- 2) Writes and makes changes and revisions to material until it meets personal standards.
- 3) Submits material for approval and confers with client regarding additional changes or revisions.
- 4) May conduct research to obtain factual information regarding subject matter.
- 5) May specialize in writing comedy routines, gags, or special material for entertainers and be designated Gag Writer.
- 6) May write comedy shows for presentation on radio or television and be designated Comedy Writer.
- 7) May work as a member of writing team and be assigned to develop segment of comedy show.
Is being a "HUMORIST" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "HUMORIST" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "HUMORIST"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "HUMORIST"
Job Number: 5034