Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends humidifying system that keeps moisture content of air in rooms or departments at specified level: Computes moisture content of air, using hygrometer or chart recorder.
- 2) Sets thermostat controls and adjusts valves controlling waterflow to increase or decrease moisture.
- 3) Replaces worn or broken parts, such as fans, sprinkler heads, and pipe sections, using handtools.
- 4) Cleans equipment, using airhose, brushes, and rags.
- 5) May drain water from pipes and air reservoir.
- 6) May test electrical system to determine specified voltage, using voltage meter.
Is being a "HUMIDIFIER ATTENDANT" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "HUMIDIFIER ATTENDANT" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "HUMIDIFIER ATTENDANT"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "HUMIDIFIER ATTENDANT"
Job Number: 5032