Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates machines to clean rice and remove hulls from rice preparatory to milling: Starts machinery, such as rice cleaner, reel, shelling stones, rice huller, and conveyor.
- 2) Adjusts gate in spout to regulate flow of rice into reel.
- 3) Observes cleaning and hulling processes, feels rice, and adjusts machinery to ensure rice is processed in accordance with specifications.
- 4) Performs related duties, such as lubricating equipment and repairing machinery.
- 5) May keep production reports.
- 6) May direct workers in storage of graded rice.
Is being a "HULLER OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "HULLER OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "HULLER OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "HULLER OPERATOR"
Job Number: 5030