"HULL AND DECK REMOVER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Removes fiberglass boat decks and hulls from molds, using handtools: Pries edge of hull or deck from mold, using wooden tool, and taps mold, using mallet to loosen cast.
- 2) Inserts airhose between mold and cast, or in hole in mold, and opens valve to blow cast loose.
- 3) Grasps and works cast loose from mold.
- 4) Places cast on dolly with help of other workers or clamps special lifting tool to tabs on hull and pushes hoist lever to fit loosened hull from mold.
- 5) May assemble and temporarily join structural members, such as hull, deck, and headlines, using hoist, weights, and clamps.
- 6) May grind edges of decks and hulls preparatory to removing from mold, using disk sander.
Is being a "HULL AND DECK REMOVER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "HULL AND DECK REMOVER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "HULL AND DECK REMOVER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "HULL AND DECK REMOVER"
Job Number: 5028